Are you the type that likes to get the last word?

Square Wheels
Go to solution Solved by Kzoo,

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

?

Q.E.D. is an initialism of the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum, meaning "which is what had to be proven". The phrase is traditionally placed in its abbreviated form at the end of a mathematical proof or philosophical argument when the original proposition has been exactly restated as the conclusion of the demonstration

Just now, 2Far said:

Q.E.D. is an initialism of the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum, meaning "which is what had to be proven". The phrase is traditionally placed in its abbreviated form at the end of a mathematical proof or philosophical argument when the original proposition has been exactly restated as the conclusion of the demonstration

Huh?

8 hours ago, 2Far said:

Which makes it completely useless in this forum.  When was the last time we had to prove anything?

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Will you mow my lawn this weekend, I shouldn't have to do menial tasks like that.  You're probably used to it, so it won't be a burden for you.

As soon as I finish up Zack's.  He's tough to work for.  He is sort'a a perfectionist.  

I'll be loading the lawnmower on the trailer soon.

dad-lawnmower.jpg