Jump to content
Square Wheels

Are you the type that likes to get the last word?

Recommended Posts

Hey Poke -- is that the a glans penis you're using as an avatar?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


4 hours ago, dotman17 said:

Hey Poke -- is that the a glans penis you're using as an avatar?

I'm wondering...are there other kinds of penises?  Just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

Someone always has to ruin it.

Ruin?  Or made this thread a little more fun?  By the way, I'm beginning to think SW that you and I might be the type to get the last word in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No no no.  Page 3 is too far away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2016 at 2:34 PM, Road Runner said:

Can we please just let the rodent win this stupid thread and allow it to pass quietly into the depths of forum hell?

Shaddup!  It's not like your the forum help or anything...

 

:)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, dotman17 said:

Ruin?  Or made this thread a little more fun?  By the way, I'm beginning to think SW that you and I might be the type to get the last word in.

I'm okay letting you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2016 at 2:34 PM, Road Runner said:

Can we please just let the rodent win this stupid thread and allow it to pass quietly into the depths of forum hell?

I'm thinking of asking Nate to come in here and post something wildly political and religious at the same time.  Then we could get this idiot thread moved to P&R, which is about the same thing as forum hell.  Maybe more like forum purgatory.   :)   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I'm thinking of asking Nate to come in here and post something wildly political and religious at the same time.  Then we could get this idiot thread moved to P&R, which is about the same thing as forum hell.  Maybe more like forum purgatory.   :)   

Maybe something about a charity ride.  Then it could be a forum of it's own.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew it!  SW and Maxie are the last word types.  15 pages of proof in the pudding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Horrible WiFi,  I never know if this is my last word.

Yes, it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Horrible WiFi,  I never know if this is my last word.

BuffJim has a similar problem.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been away.., did I win yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zephyr said:

I've been away.., did I win yet?

Yes, just now. Oooops!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I was "THAT" close

 

Second place is merely the first loser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how are things going on the last word adventure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So getting back to the OP..... Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kzoo said:

So getting back to the OP..... Yes

Ocean Pacific? Original Prankster? Opus the Penguin?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody who makes one more post in this stupid thread will be issued 10 warning points!   :angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Anybody who makes one more post in this stupid thread will be issued 10 warning points!   :angry:

Good luck trying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

Good luck trying. 

Thanks.  I knew you would be a big help.  :angry:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Thanks.  I knew you would be a big help.  :angry:

That's why I'm here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care if I get the last word, I am just stubborn and competitive

Persistent, not stubborn.  The difference between the two is your success rate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zephyr said:

I don't care if I get the last word, I am just stubborn and competitive

Persistent, not stubborn.  The difference between the two is your success rate

Me too..... What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to the bottom of page three..., good ol Kzoo almost had it in the bag!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who you calling slacker, boy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dotman17 said:

who you calling slacker, boy?

shut up dotman!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have to get the last word, but I do tend to say good bye and immediately hang up the phone. "Hanging up the phone" isn't actually done any more, is it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2016 at 10:30 AM, Square Wheels said:

Looks like this thread finally died.

So Bye, Bye SW-Murican pie

Drove my Chevy to the levy, but the levy was dry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wilbur said:

shut up dotman!

ok... but it's not as fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh Oooh.  Never mind. Was going to post something, but I forgot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I've been eating prunes lately.

Eat more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

You guys are silly.

This is the stupidest thread ever.  But SW won't let it die so I decided to follow the old axiom, "If you can't beat 'em, join em!"   :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

SW won't let it die so I decided to follow the old axiom, "If you can't beat 'em, join em!"

You are an even bigger idiot than he is!    :angry:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...