Big news for Cheese...

Randomguy

Do you ride a bike?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Performance opens its 106th store, in Greenville, South Carolina

Published July 13, 2016

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. – Performance Bicycle has announced a new location in Greenville, South Carolina. The new store in the Gallery Shopping Center location is now open and is running grand opening specials from July 13-17. The promotions include discounts and daily giveaways.

The new Greenville store is located at 535 Haywood Road, across the street from the Haywood Mall. It is Performance Bicycle's first location in South Carolina and increases its national store count to 106.

The store includes bike parking as well as free, 24/7 access to a tool and inflation station outside the store.

I imagine it's like what the food in heaven is like. Picture being transported back in time to Arnold's from Happy Days. Real beef cheeseburgers, steakcut fries, real chocolate malts. 

Hot dogs better than Coney Island or Dodger stadium. 

Coke floats, cheesefries, banana splits. Soft serve ice cream cones that twirl on for miles. 

This is the Tastee Freeze. 

• Heart 1

Just now, AirwickWithCheese said:

I imagine it's like what the food in heaven is like. Picture being transported back in time to Arnold's from Happy Days. Real beef cheeseburgers, steakcut fries, real chocolate malts. 

Hot dogs better than Coney Island or Dodger stadium. 

Coke floats, cheesefries, banana splits. Soft serve ice cream cones that twirl on for miles. 

This is the Tastee Freeze. 

Do they have this?   

ed2d34dd4111f64de0c8791be6654278.jpg

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

We have one in Virginia Beach.  Very nice store.  Huge for a bike shop.  They have tons of bikes on the floor and just about everything else that is in the catalog/online.

:angry:

I don't want that crap in my Greenville. 

Emmit sells and repairs Raleigh 3 speeds on McBee Avenue.