You know what I like about buzzing my own hair?

Randomguy

12 minutes ago, Nate said:

:lol::lol::lol:

that's what happens when the place is nothing but hippies

I am bucking the trend.  Actually, buzzing your own hair is way more "frontier" than having some barber do it, I am now way more self-reliant than most people in the country when it comes to hair.  :P

28 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

Barber shops out here are fancified and require appointments.  I wish it wasn't true, but sadly it is.

Not the ones I've gone to.... Walk in's only and they are closed Sunday & Monday.   I recently switched barber shops as the one I had been going to for nearly 30 years my favorite barber is semi retired and it's too hard for me to get in there when he's there.   The new place has a fantastic Vietnamese lady who does a great cut and doesn't talk too much.  The other barbers are good too but I prefer "Nina" and will wait for her chair to open. 

27 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I like that I can get a haircut at any time that I choose, day or night, and on top of that, IT"S FREE!!!

Valid point.  I've always said I'll buzz my hair instead of doing a stupid comb over.  I've still got too much on top to justify buzzing it but if I lose much more I might as well...