do you have a beer fridge?

Chris...

I do. My wife bought me my first one. When the neighbor's house burnt down he lived in a camper with no fridge while the new house was being built.  I gave him my beer fridge so he would at least have something to keep stuff cold. My wife felt bad that I didn't have a beer fridge anymore so she bought me a new one. Had some trouble with them not holding up until I discovered that they make them with crappy refrigerant now and you have to keep your fridge warm or it will die on you.  My fridge was always in the spa room which is a three season room.  It doesn't get cold enough to freeze the plants I keep out there in the winter but it does get cold enough to kill the crappy new refrigerators.  I managed to find one at Lowes that had been on display for years, it still had the old refrigerant and that's what I have now.

• Heart 2

I got mine from a family who was de-mobing their house & moving back to Australia. Knowing the Aussies' propensity for beer, I continued the tradition & keep it at least minimally stocked at all times. Occasionally, it does get polluted with overflow from the main fridge, but this is not the norm. At the moment, it has about 2 cases worth of about 6-8 types of beer.

• Heart 1