Where are you riding this weekend?

Dirtyhip

I don't have any pics yet 'cuz I've never been! I've been to Marquette tons of times, and I've been on the south trails with snow; but I've never been to the north trails. I hear the north trails are a lot more tame than the south trails, so I'm looking forward to some easy riding.... I hope. Marquette is all hills.

http://trailgenius.com/trail-genius-map/north-trails-marquette-mi

Looks like you'll be in some interesting stuff, You've said in the past how you are in a rock area; you weren't kidding! Are you taking Brutus out with new/repaired wheels?

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, smudge said:

I don't have any pics yet 'cuz I've never been! I've been to Marquette tons of times, and I've been on the south trails with snow; but I've never been to the north trails. I hear the north trails are a lot more tame than the south trails, so I'm looking forward to some easy riding.... I hope. Marquette is all hills.

http://trailgenius.com/trail-genius-map/north-trails-marquette-mi

Looks like you'll be in some interesting stuff, You've said in the past how you are in a rock area; you weren't kidding! Are you taking Brutus out with new/repaired wheels?

Yes, taking Brutus on repaired wheels.  I barely got together my tubeless setup.  I forgot to pull my plugs when I sent my wheel back. Luckily, the people at Specialized returned them to me in a bag.  I had enough to make myself tubeless with one plug to spare. Whew!

Let's see if I can have some fun without destroying my bike again. We are going to shuttle this epic trail tomorrow with the new motorcycle setup.  No pedaling uphill. :)  Cross country ride the following day.

Life is good.

• Heart 1

I'm going camping and boating.  With two kids now, my riding has really taken a dive.  :(

Hoping once Graham starts backup in school, I can find some time in the fall on Friday's I'm off to hit some trails.