Funeral of Dallas Officer Mike Smith streaming / jsharr out of posts

parodybot

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

We need a 'Sad' button.  It's great that you can open up your church to the family and community.

Strangely, that attack on the Dallas Police backfired.  This has brought our community closer and opened a dialogue that may not have existed before.   We have raised our sons to appreciate and acknowledge those that serve to keep us free and safe.  This has now become common place around Dallas, even more so since the attack.  I hope it continues to spread out across our nation in waves.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Strangely, that attack on the Dallas Police backfired.  This has brought our community closer and opened a dialogue that may not have existed before.   We have raised our sons to appreciate and acknowledge those that serve to keep us free and safe.  This has now become common place around Dallas, even more so since the attack.  I hope it continues to spread out across our nation in waves.

I completely understand that because we are experiencing something similar in the cycling community here.  Unfortunately it's at the cost of 5 precious lives in both cases. 

• Heart 1