Weekend plans? Mid July..summer is moving quickly!

petitepedal

I need to ride...and we are expecting some rain..so I may ride tomorrow morning...and watch the TDF in the evening..Sunday looks like rain :(  I will be hoping for breakfast delivery while at my neighbors.  But probably doing laundry as well :D

I gotta cook something...not sure what but I will work on that...my co-worker is seeing a weight loss on me so that is a happy thing!!

Ride tonight - 20 to 30 miles

Ride in the morning - 50 to 55 miles, Paint a table I've been building in the afternoon, serve at church in the evening

Church Sunday morning, visit my father in the afternoon, ride with Daughter#2 in the evening - 30 to 40 miles.

I have to get that classical stuff for August solid this weekend. I'm going to try and record each of the pieces to see where I am. Sometimes when you are learning something new, you can add time without realizing it, so I want to hear myself playing these things

other than that, I'm going to ride a lot the next few days and I'm coming off a rest and recovery week, so I'm excited about having fresh legs and more base

I'm going to be grilling dinner for the foreseeable future, so I expect to have some awesome cookouts the next few days

• Heart 1

If my son's feeling better we'll try to get to the pool tonight.

Tomorrow morning, ride early, then some yard work, and we got tickets to the Phillies-Mets game in Philadelphia.

Sunday morning, ride early, then our band is getting together Sunday afternoon for the first time in 4 months.  We are sure to be rusty as hell... and we'll see if my voice can handle singing.  I 'm certainly looking forward to cracking a beer and plugging in the Les Paul.

I would like to get 60 miles on the bike between the two days... but with afternoon/evening commitments, and coming off a bit of a cold, that might be pushing it.

6 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Going away for a week to Lake George in NY.  Hope to get in a lot of riding and running.  Leave tomorrow morning.

hope you have a great time.  Growing up, Lake George was close enough to be a day trip so we never had an extended stay.  I'll bet that chilly lake water feels fantastic.

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

Going away for a week to Lake George in NY.  Hope to get in a lot of riding and running.  Leave tomorrow morning.

Do you know the area? When we were there for Mr.Aire's flying thingie , I ran several parts of a nice bike path.   You must go to a place called CoffeeVero on the main road coming into LakeGeorge.  Good for breakfast and lunch.

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Working tomorrow, giving Harassment training all day...  Sunday I'd like to get a ride in but with Saturday being a wash it might be tough as we have the usual chores to do...

Are you good at harassment ?

WOLJ had a doctor appointment this morning, picked the granddaughters up on the way home. Had lunch on the pool deck, lots of laughter and swimming fun. Nana had her toenails painted. Hot tub fun and then took them back home. I'm not sure what the rest of the weekend will bring, WOLJ is talking kayaking. She hasn't tried out her new pink kayak yet.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Heart 4

3 hours ago, Airehead said:

Do you know the area? When we were there for Mr.Aire's flying thingie , I ran several parts of a nice bike path.   You must go to a place called CoffeeVero on the main road coming into LakeGeorge.  Good for breakfast and lunch.

I have no idea where it is.   I'm going with my sister, she found it.