The Tank had a mechanical this morning

petitepedal

I was just gonna roll out of the garage...and I noticed to kickstand was flopping...I had to use all of my God given mechanical skills (lefty loosey, righty tighty) and I removed it :D  I went off to do 16 to 18 miles..Liked the new pedals still thinking about swapping out the saddle I am use to a cut out in a certain place on my saddle :whistle:  I was out about 1.5 hours climbed gentle inclines spinning like a pro climbing Alp d'Huez :cheerleader:  (notice..I said gentle inclines...I didn't even call it terrain....this loop has gentle terrain)

I am not in shape for the Great Adventure...God save me......

• Heart 1

16 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I was just gonna roll out of the garage...and I noticed to kickstand was flopping...I had to use all of my God given mechanical skills (lefty loosey, righty tighty) and I removed it :D  I went off to do 16 to 18 miles..Liked the new pedals still thinking about swapping out the saddle I am use to a cut out in a certain place on my saddle :whistle:  I was out about 1.5 hours climbed gentle inclines spinning like a pro climbing Alp d'Huez :cheerleader:  (notice..I said gentle inclines...I didn't even call it terrain....this loop has gentle terrain)

I am not in shape for the Great Adventure...God save me......

What pedals did you get?

Just using some two sided pedals I got when Steve checked out the bike (we did not play with the kickstand :whistle:)  I will use those and my hiking boots (which are like a heavy duty running shoe)...He checked with a friend of his who tours cross country...and clipping in is not mandatory..this guy rides  all over heck with out clipping in..it is how I planned to go in the first place.