Holy sugar and spice!

Road Runner

first, this is what happens when you don't teach your sons to fight.

the girl did a good job following up the kick with a punch to the side of the head while the boy was doubled over. ALWAYS follow a kick to the body by busting their skull, preferable with something like a 2x4 or one of your empty 40s

but the boy still could have fucked her up if he wasn't such a puss. Just because you get kicked in the chest, NEVER turn your back to an opponent! The little girl was swinging from way outside her shoulders when she threw the punch that knocked that little homo over

a strait right hand thrown inside of that punch would have knocked the little bitch smooth out and then you could find out how much candy money she had on her and steal her phone, too.

You learn all this stuff in Houston in grade school or you'll never survive Jr High

15 minutes ago, sheep_herder said:

Ahh, growing up on the Texas Gulf Coast.  We also learned to drink beer and chase snipes.:whistle:

well, in H-Town you better know something about how to fight, too, or you'll never see your 18th birthday

Just now, Nate said:

well, in H-Town you better know something about how to fight, too, or you'll never see your 18th birthday

True for many of the surrounding areas like Baytown, Galena Park, Pasadena, etc.  Several deputy sheriffs had to stand on the football field during the last quarter of one game between Robert E. Lee and Galveston's Ball High, to keep peace among players and fans.:whistle:

Just now, sheep_herder said:

True for many of the surrounding areas like Baytown, Galena Park, Pasadena, etc.  Several deputy sheriffs had to stand on the football field during the last quarter of one game between Robert E. Lee and Galveston's Ball High, to keep peace among players and fans.:whistle:

that's my side of town! I went to the Galena Park SD. No, you can get your ass kicked right quick in those parts of town. Hell, I had my ass kicked by the Jacento City police, nevermind the Mexican gangs

3 minutes ago, Nate said:

that's my side of town! I went to the Galena Park SD. No, you can get your ass kicked right quick in those parts of town. Hell, I had my ass kicked by the Jacento City police, nevermind the Mexican gangs

I was born in Goose Creek, and grew up in Baytown. My grand parents lived in Pelly. A friend and I use to play pool in Old Baytown with several of the Mexican fellows.  We sometimes wondered what was happening when they quit speaking English during our games.