I'm braggin! Yes I am.

maddmaxx

4 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

So are things back to normal after your surgery?

Not quite.  Today was the first day with the bike shorts.  I don't think I need to buy more frozen peas but I'm not riding tomorrow.  :whistle:  All in all things seem pretty good though.

Maybe on the days off I'll try...................

That depends on womaxx though.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, maddmaxx said:

Not quite.  Today was the first day with the bike shorts.  I don't think I need to buy more frozen peas but I'm not riding tomorrow.  :whistle:  All in all things seem pretty good though.

Maybe on the days off I'll try...................

That depends on womaxx though.

Maybe it's time for a recumbent trike. How long would it take you to grow the beard?

• Heart 3

6 minutes ago, Rattlecan said:

Maybe it's time for a recumbent trike. How long would it take you to grow the beard?

I've often wished for a cat trike off road version but I think just a lot more riding will get me reacquainted with my saddle again.  The beard would be easy but I'd look like Santa.

• Heart 2

20 hours ago, Rattlecan said:

This.  I think, though, when you're dickering over the price of the bike, most shops that sell recumbents will have fake beards as a standard accessory and the throw it in for free so they can make the sale.

May the strength in your legs soon match the strength of your spirit in getting back on the bike.

• Heart 3