In hospital right now

Chris...

2 minutes ago, onbike1939 said:

Errrrrrr........that's quite a big change.....in your case it would make the difference....in mine...not so much.

...this is so hurtful.:(  I look in the mirror to shave and am always struck by how gracefully I seem to have aged, and how distinguished I appear, given my real inner nature.:flirtyeyess:

2 hours ago, Chris... said:

Passed all of the tests. Took me 12 mins to get to the heart rate they wanted on the treadmill. I was jogging when I got done.

That's what happens when cyclists take stress tests.  The last time I took one I was betting with the dr. if I could beat my previous record.  

1 hour ago, maddmaxx said:

That's what happens when cyclists take stress tests.  The last time I took one I was betting with the dr. if I could beat my previous record.  

The first time I took one several years ago I was on there for 24 mins

When I was in the hospital yesterday the nurse I had was a cute little Petite girl that looked like she was 15. When I asked her how long have you been into nursing she said a year and a half and loves it. 

When she started asking about my son and if he was married I thought to myself your a little young for him.

Now I feel old. 

1 hour ago, Chris... said:

I just ate some bacon

...bacon always calms me down.:)  It's amazing how much anxiety can mimic the symptoms of a heart attack, and unless/until you've experienced it, most people just don't believe it.  Meditation practice can help, but as you already know, you really need to get a different job.:mellow:

My office isn't even gonna bill you for that initial consultation back on page one, because you really didn't go through the appointment process.                           Also, I don't need the liability.

YOu know, of course, that if you're under that much stress on a regular and continuing basis that in many, if not most people, the long term health results are less than ideal. If I could do one thing differently in my life, I would have stopped giving a shit much  earlier than i did. :skipping:

• Heart 4