I had a dream I slept with Madonna.

...you were only sleeping with her. :) Imagine if you'd been banging her.  You can tell you're getting old when your dreams are about sleeping and not about banging. Or as the olde Jewish guy said when asked by the hot young hooker if he wanted super sex, "I'll have de zoup, please."

• Heart 3

On 7/31/2016 at 11:45 AM, Shu Fang said:

I feel I should be honest with you.   I have known you for years now.   I find Dennis more attractive. 

Shu Bi

My wife could've gotten to hang out with Rodman.... He lived in Newport Beach, CA for a while and kept his boat where we would launch ours.  My wife went to the bathroom and as she's coming out Rodman comes out of the men's room and invites her out on his boat.  She declines and he insists stating she'd have a good time on his boat (Named Sexual Chocolate....).  She's a Laker fan and knew who he was, she just told him what the hell is wrong with you?!?!?!  

I saw Rodman and my wife walking out of the building together and then Rodman starts laughing and walks away.  I said to her, what the hell did you say to the worm that was so funny?!?!!?  She said he tried to get me to go on his boat and I asked him what the hell is wrong with him?!?!?  Honey, you could've hung out with the Worm?!?!!?  I aint going anywhere near that freak...   Classic.  

• Heart 1

• 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, Bag of dick said:

I miss Nate, and the people who don’t are wrong. 

Wrong is too strong of a word...... misguided.... addle brained....... a few french fries short of a Happy Meal, maybe.  But not wrong?   OK, wrong.

• Heart 2