What happened to POLD's spat post over on the censorship forum?

Randomguy

no, don't just get over it. That's loser talk!  Get those thoughts together, grab a bottle of tequilla and rant away like its nobody's business!

this is America! We don't just quit! Did Lincoln quit when the South set their armies against him? Did Teddy Roosevelt quit when he got to San Juan Hill? Did LBJ quit when the country turned against Vietnam? Hell no!

We're Americans! we don't quit! We just go into work everyday and do a really half assed job!

now get out there and piss off more forum moderators!

I'm not one to burn bridges.  It sounds like fun, but it's a small world.  Too strong of a rant over there and you'll get banned.  There are still some nice people over there that won't come over here.  I'm close to being banned for spamming most of their active members, so I try to keep it quiet now.

Nate's already permenantly banned over there and has been for quite awhile now, if that clues you in a little as to how he would handle it.  Also another reason I'm glad you created this place because we get Nate back.  If you are working on old bikes, VB doesn't hold a candle to Nate for advice because on old bikes, you can't do things by the book because of rust and other issues.  He helped me out a ton on my old Schwinn restoration project that one of these days will get finished. 

That other place is slowed to a crawl

Well, it's hard to do much more when you get a headache reading it.  The font for some reason is absolutely killing my eyes over there today.  So more than a quick look every hour or so as all I can manage.

I read it.  I even think I posted in it.

However, I wasn't in my right mind at the time.  I've been living on coffee and ding dongs the last few days.  No sleep.  A cranky dog.   The incredible urge to write incomplete sentences.  And what not.

I'm living on the edge, babeh.  And nothing is going to stop me.

Couch

no, don't just get over it. That's loser talk!  Get those thoughts together, grab a bottle of tequilla and rant away like its nobody's business!

this is America! We don't just quit! Did Lincoln quit when the South set their armies against him? Did Teddy Roosevelt quit when he got to San Juan Hill? Did LBJ quit when the country turned against Vietnam? Hell no!

We're Americans! we don't quit! We just go into work everyday and do a really half assed job!

now get out there and piss off more forum moderators!