The "say something nice about a fellow forum member" thread

Road Runner

RR is like the van Gogh of forum bullshit.

There are several in the Airehead category of us not deserving them - Hip, Thaddeus, smudge, SuzieQ, oh hell, just aboot everyone except for a few of us like RR and jsharrt and SW and Page. :D

Cheese  is like our sun - most of us revolve around him, but some are members of other solar systems.  :whistle:

Longjohn and tybeegb and maxx and RR/TB show us how retirement is 'sposed to be done. :)

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

So, so many great people here.  I won't try to mention anyone individually because it might hurt someone's feelings.  Some are great parents and role models. Some are excellent cooks and willingly share recipes.  Others are kind and generous.  Some make me laugh when I feel down.  Maybe only one or two are problematic, the rest are peachy keen.

• Heart 1

You've lost your mind. Surpass Wilbur? Please, Wilbur will have you eliminated.  

Page would have scored higher but he went after me lately with the whole Cheese crossed Jordan threads. He's not quite ready for the spotlight yet and unlike Wilbur, he snuck back over to his old bar occasionally implying we weren't always enough to keep him entertained. :angry:

• Heart 2

28 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Page would have scored higher but he went after me lately with the whole Cheese crossed Jordan threads. He's not quite ready for the spotlight yet and unlike Wilbur, he snuck back over to his old bar occasionally implying we weren't always enough to keep him entertained. :angry:

This post is WAY outside of the intent and spirit of this thread.  You demeaned me and Page and even implied that Wilbur would take revenge on me.  I have no choice but to issue you 2 warning points.   :( 

• Heart 3

@Further and 

@Pokey are perfect nightcaps to the forum. They are like the Tonight Show with Johnny and the last skit featuring Carol Wayne and the Mighty Carson Art Players instead of having to sit through an interview with David Brenner or John Davidson.  

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

SW is funny because he isn't funny.  If he was actually funny, he wouldn't be as funny as he is trying to be funny but failing.

Kzoo is Kzoo.  Enough said.  He is one of the posters that I always read his posts.  The stupid parody meter shtick aside, he is one of my favorites.

Petite is full of life and optimism.  I especially liked her recent foray into talking dirty.  We need more of our women to talk dirty to us.

• Heart 2

11 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

@Further and 

@Pokey are perfect nightcaps to the forum. They are like the Tonight Show with Johnny and the last skit featuring Carol Wayne instead of having to sit through an interview with David Brenner or John Davidson.  

What has happened to Pokey?  Is he on vacation?

13 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

They are like the Tonight Show with Johnny and the last skit featuring Carol Wayne instead of having to sit through an interview with David Brenner or John Davidson.  

These are the kind of visualizations that are the trademark of an excellent Cheese post.  I love these.   :) 

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

I think Page has the potential to surpass Wilbur, but he needs to work on his avatars.  Other than that, he is a very funny guy.  :)

...I wish you would stop with this "avatar" nonsense.  I really am Foghorn Leghorn, and have been for a long time.

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

...it's not going to do you any good.  He's still not taking you to Israel. :)

• Heart 1