The "say something nice about a fellow forum member" thread

Road Runner

BuffJim is one of my favorite posters with a wry sense of humor (or is that rye?).  I like that he moved from Florida to NY.  Most people do it the other way around.  

Smudge is hawt.  I like her attitude about everything.  Well, everything that I know of.  Her posts are always in the 8-10 range on the post-o-meter.   

• Heart 2

37 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

BuffJim is one of my favorite posters with a wry sense of humor (or is that rye?).  I like that he moved from Florida to NY.  Most people do it the other way around.  

Smudge is hawt.  I like her attitude about everything.  Well, everything that I know of.  Her posts are always in the 8-10 range on the post-o-meter.   

I agree - smudge is quite awesome - a huge contributor to the forum and a genuine bad-ass yet still nice. :)  Yup, BuffJim is one of many pithy posters.  I like pithy.  And I don't have a lithp! (NTTIAWWT).

• Heart 2

• 1 year later...

I think jsharr's humor and wit is the cream of the crop.  I think Page is a professional poster and is in the same league.  I think Cheese has as interesting delivery as anybody on here. John, Sheep, and Ralph are as nice as they come. Max is one of the most all around solid, honorable guys on this site. 

I like the rest of you a lot. I'm sorry if I left your name off this list -- PM me and I'll straighten it out -- but keep in mind at this point anybody reading this thread is probably going to know you PMed me.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

Pissed Off Lacrosse Dude does not really seem that angry to me.

Razors Edge is honest and tells you what he thinks with no sugar coating

Zackny is kind to the point of being taken advantage of.

Kzoo has a heart of gold and means well but sometimes does not follow through with the same fervor that he starts

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Pissed Off Lacrosse Dude does not really seem that angry to me.

Razors Edge is honest and tells you what he thinks with no sugar coating

Zackny is kind to the point of being taken advantage of.

Kzoo has a heart of gold and means well but sometimes does not follow through with the same fervor that he starts

Did Kazoo somehow trick you into saying that? 

I always think of POLaxDude as either a slacker or from Los Angelos Airport. :D

• Heart 3

AirwickWithCheese is very helpful and saved headaches with my lawnmower.

petitepedal paints great pictures of life with very openhearted descriptions.

sheep_herder shares incredibly wonderful pictures and gives us a snapshot of rural life few of us experience.

• Heart 3

• 8 months later...
1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I like mickin the MD, he is the read deal. He is snot afraid to share his struggles and post pictures of himself. 

And he really gets into that chess stuff that would make my head hurt!  My head will probably turn to total mush when I retire and pursue less erudite and demanding hobbies. :D

• Heart 1