Themes

Square Wheels

I'd like to remove unused themes.

Currently no one is using BlueBoh or Desert.

Is it OK to remove these now?

Carbon and Shift will not be removed, these are paid themes that the author supports very well.  Also, "Exciting and still yet boring" is the stock theme, so that too will stay.  As the others break they will simply be deleted.

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

Thank you for your endorsement, if there are no other protests, I will remove it soon.

And I am serious, you will not. They just bulldozed the old Park Place post office/Goodwill store and I cannot take anymore change. 

Both Desert and BlueBoh are in use now. 

2 minutes ago, Lisa Michelle said:

And I am serious, you will not. They just bulldozed the old Park Place post office/Goodwill store and I cannot take anymore change. 

Both Desert and BlueBoh are in use now. 

You should try Carbon.  A step up from Blueboh.  That is, if you're serious about liking it to start with.   I never know.

• Heart 1

Just now, Tim Burr said:

You should try Carbon.  A step up from Blueboh.  That is, if you're serious about liking it to start with.   I never know.

I will not try Carbon. I support Desert and my fiancee Lisa Michelle supports BlueBoh. Both are now off the chopping block. 

Just now, Square Wheels said:

Again, thank you for agreeing, they will be removed later today.  Your ability to choose a theme will be removed as should your ability to select a personality.

I'm serious, you will not. It's unfair to remove one of the best just because she is the 2nd choice for many. I also remember all the praise and adulation BlueBoh received when she was first introduced. 

You people make me sick with throwaway lifestyles and live for the moment attitudes. This is wrong.   :(

@Road Runner  I demand you switch to Desert and 

@Tim Burr  move to BlueBoh.  

• Heart 1

Trenton, please look into your heart and try Desert for me. I've seen you show kindness to animals and the downtrodden in the past. 

I need this Trenton. Wheels would not touch Desert if you make the switch. 

Sometimes I have to grasp onto what seems to be trivial matters but this is because I have nothing else in my life. 

Please.