So what streaming audio do you listen to?

Ralphie

I listen to youtube on my PC while i work.  I select various play lists of certain genres of music and it just continues to play similar music until I select something else. I also like it because I can select a whole album and listen to music that way.  I also have a bluetooth speaker in my kitchen and do the same with my tablet when cooking or cleaning up. 

• Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Stingray Music.  It is included in my basic cable tv package.  Download the app, and take it anywhere in the world.  Spotify as well. 

I got bored with Spotify so I downloaded RP.  I found the "Sync to webstream", so now I can listen on the phone and look at the corresponding stuff on the website -= pretty cool!  I can even cache a bunch for offline listening.  Fun!

Ahh, this is cool.  I like odd little sparsely populated corners of the Interwebs. :whistle::cheerleader:

http://www.radioparadise.com/rp_2.php?#name=About

http://articles.latimes.com/2006/dec/24/entertainment/ca-webscout24

7 hours ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

You should. Supertramp, Bloody Well Right on now. :)

Well, I don't have a smart phone and it's probably costly to stream to a dumb phone on a per minute account.  Second, I have racks and racks of CD's in the house.  The car has a thumb drive with over 150 albums on it plugged into the radio and there are two good classic rock stations set on the speed buttons.  I guess I'm just not a customer for another technology at this time.