Do you like 1 or 2?

Square Wheels

Ditto to some of the others, was taught 2 many moons ago but I only use one.  Single space between paragraphs and no indents.   I once had a boss who was a career student and somewhat light on real world experience.  However he did listen which was a good thing.  I had written an email to senior leadership at his request and although the information was spot on and otherwise well written this boss printed it out and took a red pen to the spacing, indents and other formatting issues and gave it back.   I looked at it and said, I'm not re writing that email.  Oh no you don't need to, just for next time use proper formatting.  I then told him in the "real world" this is how people write.... He got off that pretty quickly. 

I use two.  software often changes that to one.  I've come to expect it.  I have a two part last name aka Dutch.  Software often refuses to allow that to happen, changing my name into the second half of my last name with the first half as my first name.  I guess my first name and middle initial are just meaningless.  I don't blame the software or the computers though.  I blame the dirt ignorant programmers who couldn't write a program with teleprompter help.

2.  While punks that spend their waking hours texting will argue with this, 2 is the correct answer.  New fangled digital technology in the hands of punks that know nothing and live in their parents basement do not change rules such as this.  Skinny jeans are fine - a skinny - skinny latte with an extra shot is fine - pierced noses are fine...... 2 spaces are required between sentences.