RG is spending the night camping in Moab

Martha

I can't assume anything. Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to sleep in a tent out in the carport with Sam to show solidarity. This is dangerous as it is unkempt and I have seen 2 snakes hanging out there recently. 

I do this because I am RO's godfather.  

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Martha said:

I can't assume anything. Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to sleep in a tent out in the carport with Sam to show solidarity. This is dangerous ... 

...I'm not worried. Sam will protect you.  It will be a lot of fun....build a charcoal fire and roast some marshmallows.:)

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Martha said:

I can't assume anything. Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to sleep in a tent out in the carport with Sam to show solidarity. This is dangerous as it is unkempt and I have seen 2 snakes hanging out there recently. 

But you know Martha, there could be an opportunity to become RO's father.  That is a significant upgrade. :)  

• Heart 1

On 10/8/2016 at 11:05 PM, Martha said:

Snakes like solidarity, too!

On October 9, 2016 at 8:45 AM, Dirtyhip said:

Hope he is having a great time.  This is the time of the year to go there.

We were there at the end of September and it seemed like everyone else was too. Arches was crazy busy. We did spend two nights in the backcountry of Canyonlands and never saw a soil. Bryce and Zion were also very busy.