The official "increase your post count" thread

Road Runner

Need to increase your post count or get more likes?  Just post in this topic.  This thread accepts all posts, regardless of race, age, sex or level of inanity.  All replies will receive a like from yours truly and I will personally insure that your post count will be increased accordingly.   :)

2 hours ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

I would think OSHA or the Consumer Safety Council would outlaw casement windows because of the danger to passersby.

Very good point.  Also most casement windows are not nearly as airtight as a double hung.  Don't work well with storm windows to make a good triple glazed system for colder northern climates.  BAN THEM.

We should bring back Jalousie windows.

Jalousie2.jpg

They can be opened in the rain and give ventilation and still keep it dry inside.  Downside is they are not very airtight and not good in cold climates.  They are very popular in Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.  They don't stick out like a casement and create the hazard to those passing by.

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

I would think OSHA or the Consumer Safety Council would outlaw casement windows because of the danger to passersby.

4 hours ago, Digital_photog said:

Very good point.  Also most casement windows are not nearly as airtight as a double hung.  Don't work well with storm windows to make a good triple glazed system for colder northern climates.  BAN THEM.

We should bring back Jalousie windows.

Jalousie2.jpg

They can be opened in the rain and give ventilation and still keep it dry inside.  Downside is they are not very airtight and not good in cold climates.  They are very popular in Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.  They don't stick out like a casement and create the hazard to those passing by.

Hazard to people passing by?  Where do you weirdos live, Mexico City? Stop with the ridiculous defense of double hung. Sounds like it would be best for some of you to brick in your windows to keep the winos passing by from hurting themselves.     :huh:

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

My offer of free likes will end at midnight tonight.  Please post accordingly.   Thank you.   :mellow:

I want to be liked, unless I don't.  Sometimes I want people to not talk to me at all, and sometimes I am the life of the party.  

Do most people want to be liked, or don't they care?  

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

I really can't say that I've ever smacked my head on a casement window.  Now an open kitchen cabinet door.... maybe a few times.

• Heart 1