I finally got the tattoo I've been talking about for years.

The_Karen_Cooper_Incident

Wow.  That does seem a little crazy, but if you love seeing his face on your body, then good for you.

I don't understand the idea of tats, because I don't love the idea of inking something permanent on myself at all.  AT some point my skin will sag and it might look strange later on

• Heart 1

24 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Wow.  That does seem a little crazy, but if you love seeing his face on your body, then good for you.

I don't understand the idea of tats, because I don't love the idea of inking something permanent on myself at all.  AT some point my skin will sag and it might look strange later on

It won't look any stranger if you have an RG tat!

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...feelings ?  :(  #deadinside@realPageTurner

What's up with everyone's sensitivity lately?  You should be happy I don't take your feelings into account.  As a sociopath, all of my expressed concerns about your feelz would be fake.   Honestly, while harsh, is the only thing I know.

So which is it Page?  Truths or lies?

Shu Fang

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Shu Fang said:

What's up with everyone's sensitivity lately?  You should be happy I don't take your feelings into account.  As a sociopath, all of my expressed concerns about your feelz would be fake.   Honestly, while harsh, is the only thing I know.

So which is it Page?  Truths or lies?

Shu Fang

...false dichotomy ^^^