I don't understand why everyone here hates me

Some Old Guy

Just now, Tim Burr said:

People here (like Kzoo and RG) are always making snide remarks about me and saying they want me to go away.  Am I really that bad?  What should I do to make myself more lovable?  Would a new avatar help?  :dontknow: 

Look, not everyone can be lovable like jsharr, or Slav, or Pbot or even Smelly.  You be you and let the haters hate.

Oh, and while you are at it, get the fuck out of here, go crawl under a rock and never come in here again.

• Heart 2

22 minutes ago, Tim Burr said:

People here (like Kzoo and RG) are always making snide remarks about me and saying they want me to go away.  Am I really that bad?  What should I do to make myself more lovable?  Would a new avatar help?  :dontknow: 

That avatar is going to piss off the vegans.

I like you, Tim.

• Heart 1

31 minutes ago, Tim Burr said:

Without you to hate on we would be left with only Road Runner.

• Heart 2

23 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

But that's just it Kirby. He was a burger until forced to change it back

Well that explains that whole middle section of the thread talking about hamburgers that I didn't really understand. :nodhead:

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

16 hours ago, Tim Burr said:

I already know that, you twit.  I am looking for ways to become more likable.  :)

Well that's understandable and it's tempting to think that there's some formulae or trick to it....alas no such thing.

Take myself....now I've always been lovable...oh yes.... but I've done absolutely nothing to make this happen....it's just me being me I'm afraid.

So what's to be done....well in short there is nothing to be done. Nope...you are just an unlikeable person and that's the beginning and end of it. Have you thought of forming some sort of club with Page? He has loads of experience in this field and look at him...he's thriving.

• Heart 1

• 2 years later...

Was she not comfortable with good natured teasing or was it worse back then - I was over at the LG then.

The old LG lost good people toward its end because you had to watch every word you typed to avoid setting yourself up for vicious comments from a small number of nasty people.  Fortunately, those responsible did not migrate here.

take some advice from me.... or don't... I really don't care. 
I am not lovable or anything to that matter.... I actually am a pain in the ass when it comes down to it... I don't care what people think of me because at the end of the day I know I made the right decisions, and hopefully I fully enraged someone so they went home and posted about it on social media. 

Thats all you need for a happy life. 

• Haha 1