Kzoo

4 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Unpossible.  Square guy, or whatever he calls himself these days, is behind this, I'm sure.   :angry:

There will be an upgrade in early December.  We skipped the current upgrade and will wait for the next one.  Both of the upgrades, the one we skipped and the next one are supposed to have improvements in them to help with double posting.  In this case, I looked at the database, and it was 100% user error.

15 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

There will be an upgrade in early December.  We skipped the current upgrade and will wait for the next one.  Both of the upgrades, the one we skipped and the next one are supposed to have improvements in them to help with double posting.  In this case, I looked at the database, and it was 100% user error.

Yeah, cause you can look in the DB and immediately tell, without a bit of doubt, exactly what the code is doing.

Try again.

16 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Yeah, cause you can look in the DB and immediately tell, without a bit of doubt, exactly what the code is doing.

Try again.

17 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Try again.