P & R forum...

Green Grass

37 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

There are a couple of options, the most obvious, stay out.  Second, the ignore feature works very well.

Oh, I'm not going to put anyone on ignore.  They don't even know I exist.  I've not mixed it up with anyone, really.  I was just commenting on the content of the postings over there.  And yeah, I'll not spend much time there.  The smart guy over there, Caretaker, is too far a drift for me.  We would have a hard time having a satisfying discussion.  The rest of the regulars are pretty much reading from the lefty talking points list.  And then there are the handful, like Couch, Wilbur and me, who just do a drive by and drop a comment every now and then. 

But I still don't think you should shit can it.  

8 hours ago, FX_James_7.9 said:

Baron is going to post soon I hope. Late and Markets are there, so yeah a lot of our friends.

Is that right? He still has to report to his Probation officer though I imagine.

If that's the case then GG is going to spend all of his time there.

10 hours ago, Goat Geddah said:

...seems to be dominated by a few Communists.  I haven't posted there in a while, and I just popped in to take a look.  

I don't think it'd be any fun messing with those guys.  THey might cry all over their Che Guevara t-shirts.

I'll stick with you sick bastards...

Not just a few....all of them and most of them paid to stir up all sorts of trouble for right-thinking Americans. The Europeans are the worst.....they drink in communism with their mother's milk...oh yes. :angry: