Can someone find me some bolts

Indy

Need to track down bolts that go into the collar for the rear wheel on an International 706.  Just can't seem to track down the information.

Thought about putting this in maintenance and repair, but wasn't sure it quite fits there.

• Heart 1

AWESOME!!!

No clue why I was having so much trouble tracking those stupid things down.  This was my father-in-laws tractor, now mine, he lost the bolts 15 miles from home one day.  Drove it home with the rear wheel sliding up and down the shaft loose, every time it started to get out to far he just turned one way and is slid back on.  Amazing the guy lived as long as he did.  Been sitting in the barn since then as he never got around to fixing it, just like most things.  My goal is to have it running and out of the barn next time I'm up and take over to my parents place and put it back to use.

• Heart 2

Is there another bolt in the wheel you can take out and go to a hardware store and match up?  Or from the other wheel?

The issue is, you really have to get the correct ones.  Material type, strength, thread.  Wrong one and you'll either freeze them up in the collar or they will get sheered off.  There's four bolts that takes all of the force at the rear wheel, which can be quite a lot.  You want to get it right.  Plus, I intend to do a full restore on it at one point in the future, but right now full functional is the goal.  Will get to aesthetics in a few years.

• Heart 1