Thank you, for the day old rock hard pastries

Dirtyhip

office people always bring in crap like that. Here the women always cut off a small piece of whatever it is. Like a third of a donut, half a cup cake, stuff like that

its like someone gave the mice a butterknife

and there will always be the final last half a piece of whatever it was left so that no one feels compelled to clean the crap up and throw the empty box away

office people always bring in crap like that. Here the women always cut off a small piece of whatever it is. Like a third of a donut, half a cup cake, stuff like that

its like someone gave the mice a butterknife

and there will always be the final last half a piece of whatever it was left so that no one feels compelled to clean the crap up and throw the empty box away

The people here are such jerks.  They will eat the last of whatever and leave the empty box.  That is a pet peeve of mine.  Pick up your crap!

The people here are such jerks.  They will eat the last of whatever and leave the empty box.  That is a pet peeve of mine.  Pick up your crap!

that's funny. They're unabashedly lazy. Here everybody plays the "it's not empty, so I don't have to do it" game

with everything

leave the last swallow of coffee in the coffee pot in the break room so they don't have to make a new pot

leave the last of the water in the water cooler so they don't have to change the bottle

leave the last bite in some 3 day old cake box so it can sit out in the breakroom until the end of the week

I wonder what these people's houses must look like

I don't know because they are all women. It is a very female dominated office. Only in IT and the fiscal departments do you actually find men on the staff. Incidentally, those are the only two departments that actually have to get anything right.

not that women in general are inferior...its just the women working here that can't seem to manage anything