So 2Far, who do you think will win?

Road Runner

If Bama plays like they played Warshington, Clemson wins. 

If Clemson plays like they played tOSU, Clemson wins. 

If they both play their best, whoever has the ball last  wins.

Several years ago, one of the big coaches (maybe Saban, maybe Meyer, maybe someone else) said you can really only get the guys psyched up 3 or 4 times per season. They are still young players and they just can't maintain the high intensity. 

Im hoping Clemson has peaked and Bama will on the 9th. 

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, 2Far said:

Im hoping Clemson has peaked and Bama will on the 9th

I hear you.  I thought about this too, but I think maybe Clemson has the edge here as well.  They lost to Bama last year and they may want it more.  Plus they seem to be playing loose as the "underdog" and lately Bama has looked a little tight and off their game.  I'm a Bama fan, been one since I was a kid, but if I had to bet a bunch on this game, I think I might pick Clemson.  

I'm hoping when Saban retires, Swinney will come home to coach at Alabama, just like Bear did.  :)

• Whatever 1

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Holy crap!  Lane Kiffin fired one week before the championship game.  Not a fan of Kiffin, but this might be another nail in the coffin for Bama.   :(

Based on what I've read about it, it could be the opposite as well.  Some reports indicate he checked out once he knew he was leaving.

Not including everything he's said that indicates he's decided to point a gun directly into his pants and take the safety off.