Beanz

Digital_photog

You miss so much by shopping them online.  The store is fantastic.  Restaurant, hair salon, game room all in the store.  Stuff for the whole family.  Gearfest in June is a great event too.  Every Friday they have a "live at lunch" program.  About anything related to music, live sound or recording there.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Digital_photog said:

You miss so much by shopping them online.  The store is fantastic.  Restaurant, hair salon, game room all in the store.  Stuff for the whole family.  Gearfest in June is a great event too.  Every Friday they have a "live at lunch" program.  About anything related to music, live sound or recording there.

I was just checking it out to see if they have stores, nothing local. :(

4 minutes ago, Mr. Beanz said:

I was just checking it out to see if they have stores, nothing local. :(

Only one store but it is so much better than guitar center, sam ash or any of the others.  Back in the late 1970s it was just a little hole in the wall store for high school band instruments.  Now one of the largest and best.  I guess I'm lucky it is only 40 miles from me.  Takes about 45 minutes to get there.

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, Digital_photog said:

Only one store but it is so much better than guitar center, sam ash or any of the others.  Back in the late 1970s it was just a little hole in the wall store for high school band instruments.  Now one of the largest and best.  I guess I'm lucky it is only 40 miles from me.  Takes about 45 minutes to get there.

Heck, well worth the 40 minute drive! We live about 5 miles from GC and SA. But we drive to another GC about 25 miles away just for the fun of it! :D

The Sam Ash we frequent seems to be cutting down on inventory. Seems the only have 3/4 to 1/2 of what they had a few years back. :huh: