I don't think Sheep Herder or Petite will be impressed

Kirby

Our cold wave is starting and it's supposed to get down to 23 degrees tonight!  The next few days it's supposed to be in the teens at night. and it may even get down to 7 degrees at some point over the weekend!!!  Everybody panic!!!!  :runcirclsmiley::frantics::runcirclsmiley:

• Heart 4

9 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Now this is turning into a competition of who colder. 

Let's all just agree it's fucking cold outside I not going out unless I have to.

I think we're looking for sympathy. But I'm down. I agree; it's fucking cold outside. (But I have to give sheep_herder the win for coldest.)

• Heart 1

-15F forecast for tonight should be our coldest temperature for a few days.  I am not in a contest, just stating facts. I would be very happy with the temperatures some of you folks are posting.  Currently it is snowing lightly and 7F.  I just returned from taking my wife to a knitting group and may have to go get her later.

• Heart 1

Portland local TV station sent out a rookie reporter to do a stand up. "Ohhh, it's chilly out here" It was 30 degrees, LOL They are already prepping for the Sat night Sun am snow/freezing rain.rain event 

Here in Bend forecasting -10 tonite. It snowed about a foot last night. WoScrapr and I went snowsoeing from our back door today. It was about 16 then

7 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

Christmas is over. I'll be in the warm and well lit secret lab.  Call me when April.

Nonsense, today is the 12th day of Christmas and it is very hard for me to get any work done with all those drummers drumming around here.

Sheep Herder, I hope your wife knitted you a nice warm scarf if you had to go pick her up from the knitting group!