Image upload

Square Wheels

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

You're welcome

Theoretically.  There is a limit to everything and at some point it will crap out.

You will probably have to devise a strategy for deleting old, no longer relevant pictures, without taking down those that remain of interest to all who visit the forum.  For example, much of what we post in the way of images here in the caf is usually short term relevant while some of the bicycle pics posted in other sections should stay up for quite a while.

How you do that is something I don't know beyond personal hands on deleting.  Please don't take another vacation.

• Heart 1

22 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

You will probably have to devise a strategy for deleting old, no longer relevant pictures, without taking down those that remain of interest to all who visit the forum.  For example, much of what we post in the way of images here in the caf is usually short term relevant while some of the bicycle pics posted in other sections should stay up for quite a while.

How you do that is something I don't know beyond personal hands on deleting.  Please don't take another vacation.

For now I plan to leave them.  There is still more space on the server, and when needed I can upgrade to the next plan.

8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

So now @Kzoo can finally post a full size picture of his ego and @Road Runner can post a full size picture of his self entitlement?   

If so, can you have the powers that be change it back to the way where pictures would not post?

Nominated for POTD.  Fiction, pure fiction but a great post (RR's self entitlement won't fit on one pic of any size)

• Heart 2