Lil snow

Gump

7 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Have fun. Stay at home and make it a hot cocoa day.

We both went out to go to work. WoZack turned around about 5 miles from home. I got to my office and then got a text from her that she was stuck on our road. Left work and stopped here and got s chain and shovel. Headed up the road, which had 18 inches is snow in it, met her about half a mile from home. She had gotten herself out. Followed her home and here is where we are both staying.

• Heart 1

58 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

NWS is showing that Copenhagen NY is the bullseye so far. I think that's pretty close to you.

That's home

4 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

I like how the snow knows to stop at the Oneida County line. My camp is a little southeast of where it says Lowville. I was going to go snowshoeing this weekend, but it doesn't look like they're getting the snow.;)

The map only has the counties covered by the Buffalo NWS office. Oneida is probably in Binghamton or Albany region.

Or maybe the high tech snow fences really work.

18 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

I like how the snow knows to stop at the Oneida County line. My camp is a little southeast of where it says Lowville. I was going to go snowshoeing this weekend, but it doesn't look like they're getting the snow.;)

Just go up to Redfield, I'm sure they have snow.

Our Southtowns, roughly under the letters B and u on the snowmap above, got hammered with 26-28 inches. The snowmap shows them at 8-12 inches, but the snow band stalled on top of them and they got it good. Kids were stranded in schools, some of them till 3 AM. A couple buses were stuck with kids in them for about 6 hours. Fun. and just a couple towns away, we only got an inch or so.

http://buffalonews.com/2017/01/05/students-snowed-two-west-seneca-elementary-schools/

179.jpg

21 hours ago, Zackny said:

Just go up to Redfield, I'm sure they have snow.

The year Snowshoe Volleyball was hosted in Redfield, was the only year that we had to postpone it because of too much snow. The person hosting had south snow they couldn't get to their backyard.