Once we have enough socks

maddmaxx

9 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

We can do nothing but 24/7 parroty.

The Evil Forum Overlord (no, not Road Runner, the other one) will probably just create a separate section and banish all parody threads there.  The heavy handedness is stifling. 

Oh, and we need no more moranic puppets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

The Evil Forum Overlord (no, not Road Runner, the other one) will probably just create a separate section and banish all parody threads there.  The heavy handedness is stifling. 

Oh, and we need no more moranic puppets.

So what will we name the parody forum.  I nominate "The Sock Drawer"

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

We should be so fortunate with our sock puppets.

I think puppets can be fun.  It is sometimes interesting trying to figure out who the puppeteer is.  Unfortunately for the sport of sock deciphering on this site, most of the puppets are manipulated by the same two or three people.  We need more socks by different members.  That would be confusing as hell and a lot more fun.   :)  :nodhead:

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

I think puppets can be fun.  It is sometimes interesting trying to figure out who the puppeteer is.  Unfortunately for the sport of sock deciphering on this site, most of the puppets are manipulated by the same two or three people.  We need more socks by different members.  That would be confusing as hell and a lot more fun.   :)  :nodhead:

Maybe you don't know who the socks are........Well, you probably do if you use your mod powers.

• Like 1