My Ear Finally Popped?!?!!?

ChrisL

I picked up a little head cold when back east last week.  Nothing terrible and it didn't prevent me from doing anything on our trip.  However on the flight home my ears got really blocked up due to the pressure change on the descent in to LA.  I had been dealing with the pressure and marginalized hearing and to be honest forgot about it.... I'm about 90% over the bug, just a little bit congested now and I just yawned and my right ear popped loudly, a bunch of pressure was released and dayum I can hear out of that ear now!  Only took 6 days to clear... 

• Like 1

You guys are harsh!  I totally get her point.  Actually I didn't want to gross anyone out but after I took a shower I took a Q tip to my ears.  The Q Tip on my right ear came out bloody but it was black, not red.  I soaked another Q tip in hot water, stuck it in my ear for a few minutes and then took a dry Q tip and fished out a bunch of dried up blood in my ear!!!!  Must have had an ear infection too.  Anyway after I got that crud out I could hear even better!