I dug out my old kerosene heater

Road Runner

56 minutes ago, Green Lettuce said:

Please clean your garage. Man was not meant to live this way. 

Yes, but Road Runners don't give a shit.

In 94 when I had my garage built (24 X 24 garage plus 20 X 20 carport), I thought my storage problems were forever over.   I was wrong.  That was just the beginning.   :(

• Heart 2

4 hours ago, Road Runner said:

Actually, that is not a bad option.  Then I would be free to move away from this dump.  :)

30 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I thought my storage problems were forever over.   I was wrong.  That was just the beginning.

I've heard a saying that moving your belongings three times damages them as badly as a fire would.

You should just use the kerosene heater to set your garage on fire and then you'd be two moves ahead.

4 hours ago, KrAzY said:

There are snowflakes falling here north of dallas right now.. I'm all excited :)

You are about to watch Texicans lose their shit in Snowmaggedon 2017.  Self important asshats on ice is a wonderful thing to observe.  I miss my Jeep and I am sad I forgot to get some bags of sand for the back of my truck.  

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

You are about to watch Texicans lose their shit in Snowmaggedon 2017.  Self important asshats on ice is a wonderful thing to observe.  I miss my Jeep and I am sad I forgot to get some bags of sand for the back of my truck.  

It is not bad out.. the roads are still clean. I did watch everone act like the world was over and seems like everyone need to go shopping. I also laugh while driving into work. People were way below the speed limit, and I was the fastest one out there on the road. 

Granted im also wearing shorts and playing outside tonight at work. It's really making people wonder about me

• Heart 1