Am I really a Texan?

jsharr

Every time it snows in Texas I watch every FN one of us lose our shit.  22 degrees and the snow fellm melted and turned into ice on bridges and overpasses, etc. and cars are getting stuck left and right because Texans are too stupid to drive on ice.  If you tailgate on an icy hill and come to a stop, you are screwed.

Hell, I might start saying youse or you guys instead of ya'll and putting beans in my chili.  I hear it is good over macaroni.

• Heart 3

4 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

I don't picture you as a real Texan.  I'm not tellin ifn that be good or bad tho.

Born and bred, third generation Texan at least.  Not sure how long we were gone from Texas, but we got here in 1846 then left for a bit then came back in the early 1900s

• Heart 1

18 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Born and bred, third generation Texan at least.  Not sure how long we were gone from Texas, but we got here in 1846 then left for a bit then came back in the early 1900s

Deported?

• Heart 4

You're a disgrace for even criticizing Texans. These imbeciles of which you speak aren't Texans, they are transplants from Atlanta, California, or Mexico looking for work. 

Please ask RR to hide this post, your betrayal, and thus your shame.   :(

• Heart 2