Good Morning

BR46

Good morning, I have two princesses sleeping in the guest room. They had a sleepover last night. We had so much fun. They like sleeping in their daddy's old room. Oops, big red just got up. She rolls out of bed looking beautiful. I'm going over to their house and see what I can do on the drywall in the bathroom.

• Heart 1

Snow day here  - second pot of coffee brewing and then I'll retire to the sun room for a little reading with the snow coming down.  We also have two youthful visitors today - Mrs. MK made some very tasty pancakes, and now we have some soup simmering, filling the house with that nice celery and onion smell. :)

• Heart 2

8 minutes ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

Snow day here  - second pot of coffee brewing and then I'll retire to the sun room for a little reading with the snow coming down.  We also have two youthful visitors today - Mrs. MK made some very tasty pancakes, and now we have some soup simmering, filling the house with that nice celery and onion smell. :)

Lots of snow here.  Supposed to snow until about 5 PM, heavy at times.  I have had cereal and toast and instant coffee.  Please send Mrs MK over here.  I need some good soup, too.   :nodhead:  

I was feeling like I was coming down with something, half the people at work are sick and spreading their germs every where.

Anywho, I slept for 12, count them, 12 hours last night. Now other than being really stiff I feel pretty damn good. No plans for today other than household chores, trainer ride, and maybe walk.

• Heart 1

14 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Lots of snow here.  Supposed to snow until about 5 PM, heavy at times.  I have had cereal and toast and instant coffee.  Please send Mrs MK over here.  I need some good soup, too.   :nodhead:  

I was just wondering how you were making oot.  Done any snow shoveling yet?  Our snow is really fine grained and is not accumulating very much, just an inch or so.  I love days like this. :)

It's starting to snow.  I did up a brunch of hamsteaks and eggs and toast a while ago.  Did the dishes.  Started the Laundry and carried out the trash and recycle before the barrels get snowed in. The only other chores I have today involve getting the snow blower ready and it's power cord straightened out.  It's tough when it's cold so I straighten it up inside on the porch and hook it up to the blower before I go out with it.  

24 minutes ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

Done any snow shoveling yet?

No, and with my piece-of-crap back, I will avoid it if at all possible.  I just bought the new shovel in an effort to trick fate.  I figured:  no shovel, lots of snow;  new shovel, no or very little snow.  It didn't work.   :(