Watching our son's dogs this weekend

team scooter

For some reason, the Mrs gave in and said she would watch them against my better judgement. Their other dog is OK. But this is Finn. I think Finn is some kind of a Welsh Terrorist. Finn is still a puppy. Finn has unlimited energy. Finn never stops running through the house. Finn is... Finn is... well.... how can I say this nicely?  Finn is kind of a jerk. He is jumping up on the end tables, grabbing stuff off the counters, running around with our shoes in his mouth, shredding all of Nena's plush toys and picking fights with the other dogs. I've had to separate Finn and Scoot twice this morning. They want us to watch Finn when they take a cruise in a few weeks. That's NOT going to happen. If I have to pay for the doggie motel myself. :angry:

Finn 003.JPG

• Heart 2

You need to get Airehead to talk you through this!  We also had some bad experiences dog-sitting - the same deal - in a pair one would be ok, but the other a total PITA.  The worst was a terroristic Min Pin.  He would sashay up to you like he wanted to be petted, then he would growl and snap at you!  Evil, and I know evil! :D

• Heart 2

Finn is a young terrier.  Finn has no limits in his brain.  Finn needs positive limits set by you.  I'd buy an X-pen and then gate him I tot he room where you are.  Out of sight is a very bad thing with young terriers.  PS- the reason I have Airedales not Welshies is that Welshies have even more energy than Airedales.

• Heart 4

Exactly what he needs and a filled bone. I wasn't in Best in Shiw but I know every character. I put my first championship on a dog a pointer before I could drive. My dad showed standard poodles for 50 years. 

I've only shown a couple welshies. They are high energy. 

• Heart 2

I love Finn.  :nodhead:

He looks like an airedale.   :loveshower:

I was very confused at first how your son had scored an airedale. (Obviously by the transition strip between the den and kitchen your station in life is middle class.) The Aireheads, for example, would require a reducer strip. They deemed me unqualified to install their new floors choosing instead one of their northeast unionized loser flooring mechanics. 

Their floors are meh now but I digress. 

Anyway, I could get my own Finn, forge some documents, name him something aristocratic like Wilbur Zeppelin Cheese, and really piss Kathryn off that I scored an airedale!   :skipping:

Scootman had better lay low today.  

Uncle Green Lettuce

• Heart 4

26 minutes ago, shotgun said:

I love Welsh Terriers, but I don't think I could handle having one.

I've got one you can borrow for a day or two. ;)

There was a Welshy at one of the nurseries I used to go to. She was one of my bestest buddies. A sweet little wiggle butt. She'd recognise my truck when I pulled in the drive and greet me at the door. But only on the floor, not on the front counter... :unsure: 

• Heart 3

20 minutes ago, team scooter said:

I've got one you can borrow for a day or two. ;)

There was a Welshy at one of the nurseries I used to go to. She was one of my bestest buddies. A sweet little wiggle butt. She'd recognise my truck when I pulled in the drive and greet me at the door. But only on the floor, not on the front counter... :unsure: 

I miss my golden and yellow lab buddies who I used to see occasionally.

Our neighbors are watching there son's dogs this weekend. Rocko is 150 lbs and Loki is 125 lbs and neither are fat. They also have their own black lab who is about 70 lbs and a little chubby. My dog Max goes nuts when they let the dogs out in their back yard. I'm glad that I don't have to clean up all the crap!

• Heart 1