In the last 4 months since the Great Adventure

petitepedal

I spent 3 weeks on antibiotics with lyme's disease symptoms..achy joints and 102 temp, My seasonal allergies were nasty immediately following the 3 weeks of drugs :wacko: I had 3 weeks or so where I went to the gym and was getting a routine going...when the popular winter virus that hangs on forever hit...now except for the nasty sinus presses stuff...I am getting close to normal.   However I am in terrible shape.  Damn it I was rocking it on September 12th....

I had a 1 egg scramble with spinach, 2 mushrooms, a little onion and almost a tablespoon of feta cheese.

I tossed the popcorn...bye bye extra salt & butter

Looks like I will get back to the gym this week...NO MATTER WHAT....

I still have over 1/2 of the 3oz servings of salmon I got in November to help with meals...I have 2 basic food goals: 1. Stay away from the over processed stuff or pre-made stuff (unfortunately a go to when I am exhausted and not feeling good) and portion control...cos SIZE MATTERS :D Oh wait make that 3 goals.....less wine...way less wine..hey I have to keep in mind that my wine $$$$ could save me $1,000....that is baseboard people!!!

13 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

It has been...2   but for a 3 or 4 day holiday weekend...I will toss in another.....it is a healthy goal...less not none...I find after a long stressful day or on a boring weekend (like wine and laundry go together)..... I want wine....I think I need to keep it socal and not laundry related

I drink wine with most main meals. What wine do you recommend for cottons?

• Heart 1