Jump to content

Green Lettuce


Road Runner
 Share

Recommended Posts



I like tomato, RR, but I will only eat the middle slice and the 2 slices on either side of the center slice. 3 total possibilities.  

Dukes mayonnaise is my Wilbur and you are my cheese. SW is an onion. 

Kirby is steak fries and a Little Debbie. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

What about onions?  You seem to spend a lot of time with onions too.  Also mayonnaise.  And what about special sauce and cheese and pickles and onions and a sesame seed bun?  :)

I spend zero time with onions. They are nasty and will burn in Sheol. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

My favorite side is battered fried onion rings, heavily laden with your friend, tomato ketchup.   :)

One of our favourite fambly activities as kids was making onion rings. Much mo better than those heavily breaded ones you get in a grocery store or restaurant.  Nice and thin and crispy and oniony, with a much higher onion to crust ratio. :)

(Although the Outback Bloomin' Onion is not too bad, just a little excessively greasy, but man, it is pretty darn good.)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

One of our favourite fambly activities as kids was making onion rings. Much mo better than those heavily breaded ones you get in a grocery store or restaurant.  Nice and thin and crispy and oniony, with a much higher onion to crust ratio. :)

(Although the Outback Bloomin' Onion is not too bad, just a little excessively greasy, but man, it is pretty darn good.)

:angry::angry:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Green Lettuce said:

I like tomato, RR, but I will only eat the middle slice and the 2 slices on either side of the center slice. 3 total possibilities.  

Dukes mayonnaise is my Wilbur and you are my cheese. SW is an onion. 

Kirby is steak fries and a Little Debbie. 

:angry::angry::angry::angry:  :angry::angry:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:  :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:!!!!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tomatoes were made to be put into chili,salsa, ketchup and other such substances. Eating one raw is simply barbaric.

A cheeseburger has a nice buttery toasted bun, a well-cooked meat patty with cheese, lettuce, onions, dill pickles flices and mustard.

So let it be written so let it be done!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jsharr said:

Tomatoes were made to be put into chili,salsa, ketchup and other such substances. Eating one raw is simply barbaric.

A cheeseburger has a nice buttery toasted bun, a well-cooked meat patty with cheese, lettuce, onions, dill pickles flices and mustard.

So let it be written so let it be done!

:facepalm:for paragraph #1!

Burgers can be eaten in a variety of ways, fully laden is one, but a good burger should be eaten plaino. :)

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Green Lettuce said:

Jsharr, you are the beans in my chili. Seriously, only 3 slices of a tomato are acceptable. 

MomCheese has actually made me leave her dinner table for this.  It's not easy being Green Lettuce-Cheese sometimes.   :(

I thought jsharr was the bi-product of food consumption? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jsharr said:

Tomatoes were made to be put into chili,salsa, ketchup and other such substances. Eating one raw is simply barbaric.

A cheeseburger has a nice buttery toasted bun, a well-cooked meat patty with cheese, lettuce, onions, dill pickles flices and mustard.

So let it be written so let it be done!

Is a dill pickle flice some sort of Texas speciality?  Is it pinky out tea drinkers confusion between a filet and a slice?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...