Green Lettuce

Road Runner

I like tomato, RR, but I will only eat the middle slice and the 2 slices on either side of the center slice. 3 total possibilities.  

Dukes mayonnaise is my Wilbur and you are my cheese. SW is an onion. 

Kirby is steak fries and a Little Debbie. 

• Heart 4

6 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

What about onions?  You seem to spend a lot of time with onions too.  Also mayonnaise.  And what about special sauce and cheese and pickles and onions and a sesame seed bun?  :)

I spend zero time with onions. They are nasty and will burn in Sheol. 

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

My favorite side is battered fried onion rings, heavily laden with your friend, tomato ketchup.   :)

One of our favourite fambly activities as kids was making onion rings. Much mo better than those heavily breaded ones you get in a grocery store or restaurant.  Nice and thin and crispy and oniony, with a much higher onion to crust ratio. :)

(Although the Outback Bloomin' Onion is not too bad, just a little excessively greasy, but man, it is pretty darn good.)

• Heart 3

1 minute ago, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

One of our favourite fambly activities as kids was making onion rings. Much mo better than those heavily breaded ones you get in a grocery store or restaurant.  Nice and thin and crispy and oniony, with a much higher onion to crust ratio. :)

(Although the Outback Bloomin' Onion is not too bad, just a little excessively greasy, but man, it is pretty darn good.)

:angry::angry:

• Heart 1

34 minutes ago, Green Lettuce said:

I like tomato, RR, but I will only eat the middle slice and the 2 slices on either side of the center slice. 3 total possibilities.  

Dukes mayonnaise is my Wilbur and you are my cheese. SW is an onion. 

Kirby is steak fries and a Little Debbie. 

:angry::angry::angry::angry:  :angry::angry:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:  :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:!!!!!!

• Heart 2

Tomatoes were made to be put into chili,salsa, ketchup and other such substances. Eating one raw is simply barbaric.

A cheeseburger has a nice buttery toasted bun, a well-cooked meat patty with cheese, lettuce, onions, dill pickles flices and mustard.

So let it be written so let it be done!

4 minutes ago, Green Lettuce said:

Jsharr, you are the beans in my chili. Seriously, only 3 slices of a tomato are acceptable. 

MomCheese has actually made me leave her dinner table for this.  It's not easy being Green Lettuce-Cheese sometimes.   :(

And certainly not easy being mother of Green-Lettuce-Cheese. :D

• Heart 1

Just now, jsharr said:

Tomatoes were made to be put into chili,salsa, ketchup and other such substances. Eating one raw is simply barbaric.

A cheeseburger has a nice buttery toasted bun, a well-cooked meat patty with cheese, lettuce, onions, dill pickles flices and mustard.

:facepalm:for paragraph #1!

Burgers can be eaten in a variety of ways, fully laden is one, but a good burger should be eaten plaino. :)

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Green Lettuce said:

Jsharr, you are the beans in my chili. Seriously, only 3 slices of a tomato are acceptable. 

MomCheese has actually made me leave her dinner table for this.  It's not easy being Green Lettuce-Cheese sometimes.   :(

I thought jsharr was the bi-product of food consumption? 

7 hours ago, jsharr said:

Is a dill pickle flice some sort of Texas speciality?  Is it pinky out tea drinkers confusion between a filet and a slice?

• Heart 1