TV shows worth watching

Further

30 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I like reruns of Law and Order (the original).  It's always on on some cable channel or other.  They made a zillion of them, but I'm starting to run out of the ones I haven't seen.   :(

Speaking of running oot of ones you haven;t seen, can you believe they recently replaced Seinfeld with 2 Broke Girls?  Puh-lease!

• Heart 1

Just now, Ralph T. Mooseknuckle said:

Speaking of running oot of ones you haven;t seen, can you believe they recently replaced Seinfeld with 2 Broke Girls?  Puh-lease!

I hate Two Broke Girls!  Every line they speak is supposed to be a joke and is followed by laughter.  Very irritating to watch.  Plus it sucks, period.  

In a half an hour I'll watch rugby highlights from today's European Cup game between the Parisian team 'Racing92' and Irish team 'Munster'.

It was held over from before Christmas when Munster's coach died suddenly in the team's Paris hotel. Racing fans offered to host Munster fans for this game and show them round the city over the weekend, nice touch I thought. As it was played earlier this afternoon I know the result.

This is the only TV I will watch today.

2 hours ago, 2Far said:

Didn't watch either of those. With TBBT, the guys are composites/caricatures of folks I knew.

Just Sheldon for me - a perfect match.  I like how they named the characters after Sheldon Leonard, the creator/producer whatever of The Andy Griffith Show.  I need to ask Uncle Google why.

Hmm - not too surprising.  :D

His name served as a namesake for the characters Sheldon Cooper and Leonard Hofstadter in the American sitcom The Big Bang Theory, as the writers are fans of his work.[4]