In mind of jsharr -- here come the Packers.

Dottles

Early exit for the Cowboys -- Seattle plays at home and beats the Packers to represent the NFC in the Stupor Bowl thanks to several questionable missed calls in front of Roger Goodell.

20 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...are they really still playing football ?  Will it never end ?

Two more weekends of playoffs and then a week break and then the Stupor Bowl.  Hence, no, not really.

7 hours ago, dotman17 said:

Early exit for the Cowboys -- Seattle plays at home and beats the Packers to represent the NFC in the Stupor Bowl thanks to several questionable missed calls in front of Roger Goodell.

Seattle had the officiating team on their side against the Lions. I bleed green and gold, but I would have liked to see the Lions go deeper into the playoffs.

3 hours ago, smudge said:

Seattle had the officiating team on their side against the Lions. I bleed green and gold, but I would have liked to see the Lions go deeper into the playoffs.

We definitely caught a break or two or three.  But when you win by 3 touchdowns, hold the other team to less that 200 yrds passing and under 50 yards rushing... those 2 or 3 or 4 plays did not decide this game.  Even the Detroit press called it out -- the Lions weren't good enough. 

I admit the refereeing was bad in a couple places -- ok very bad -- but they also gave up 177 yards rushing to us and their wide receivers should learn to catch the damn ball.  If you want to know where this game was lost for them besides are defense (mentioned above), start here.  Also, it'd have helped if Stafford had a healthy throwing hand.

12 hours ago, dotman17 said:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:   :angry::angry:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:   :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:!!!!!

35 minutes ago, jsharr said:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:   :angry::angry:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:   :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:!!!!!

Actually, your Cowboys earned the talk of the league this year.  It's a tall order going through Dallas if we have to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dotman17 said:

But I have to think the biggest concerns you guys have are the Packers and Seahawks.  The Giants, though, have been a pain in your ass all year.

Hey, jsharr, you just better hope you can get past one either the Giants or Packers.  You know I'll be rooting against your Cowtoys.

9 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

What's with all this nonsense,  obviously the pats are going to win as a final poke in Roger's eye.

...don't go all "this is political" on me, but a Patriots win in this years stupid bowl would be right in keeping with my "this is the end of days" scenario.

And it's common knowledge that Tom Brady is a friend of the orange anti-Christ.  Personally, I think the whole thing is rigged.:P

3 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

I'm OK with that, as long as it's in the Pats favor.  If we can't cheat, we'll let someone else do it for us.

If you can't cheat, your team wouldn't bother to take the field.

50 minutes ago, parodybot said:

jsharr is an asshat.  I hope his cowgirls get packed by the Packers.

js-harr-d-harr-harr is a good guy.  But his Cowtoys love makes him extremely unpleasant. I'm pretty sure they have a special deodorant for that type of thing.

13 minutes ago, dotman17 said:

js-harr-d-harr-harr is a good guy.  But his Cowtoys love makes him extremely unpleasant. I'm pretty sure they have a special deodorant for that type of thing.

I have proof that jsharr puts beans in his white chicken and lentil chili.   He and the cowgirls deserve whatever they get.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

I'll be wearing my packers gear come Sunday at work.. all upset Dallas people can kiss my butt :)

I don't know what the hell, but I seem to bring bad luck when I wear any Packer stuff. I took my sweatshirt off at halftime during Sunday's game, and the Pack came back strong and won. Happens all the time. So I can wear Packer gear, but it must be removed at game time. Dammers.

6 minutes ago, smudge said:

I don't know what the hell, but I seem to bring bad luck when I wear any Packer stuff. I took my sweatshirt off at halftime during Sunday's game, and the Pack came back strong and won. Happens all the time. So I can wear Packer gear, but it must be removed at game time. Dammers.

Note to self, invite smudge over for a Packers game. Remind her to wear her Packers gear

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, smudge said:

This post needs pictures :)

31 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I guess that means you're working your Packers assless chaps to work?

Nah... you will just follow me around like a lost puppy drooling, and I can not have that going on at work. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I don't think it's fair that some states have more than one team.  Cheating is a planned art, you can't just wing it.  Having to plan how to cheat against teams from the same state in unfair, I think we should protest.

Yah... Ohio has it made with the Browns and Bangles... honestly ohio should have 5 teams to make up for the great teams other states have.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

Yah... Ohio has it made with the Browns and Bangles... honestly ohio should have 5 teams to make up for the great teams other states have.

Maybe the Raiders,49ers and Chargers can move to Ohio?  Or maybe just change the name of California to West Ohio.

Also the reason for all the bad teams in Ohio is due to Ohio State and that dumb ass THE shit they pull.  Karma debt has to be paid and the Browns pay it for them.

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Maybe the Raiders,49ers and Chargers can move to Ohio?  Or maybe just change the name of California to West Ohio.

Also the reason for all the bad teams in Ohio is due to Ohio State and that dumb ass THE shit they pull.  Karma debt has to be paid and the Browns pay it for them.

I can't wait till you pull out Facebook on sunday and cry when the cheese heads whoop your texas ass :)