Yesterday's camp visit

smudge

Looks like much more fun than my Saturday...If you want to burn some calories in warmer climate..come on over...tack strip removal, flooring prep and moving crap...there is enough to keep two or three people happy!

When I would ski in temps like that, I would put some skin protector stuff on my face...I can't remember what product...but I called it "face chapstick"...worked well...

You need a balacava. Works good.

WoScrapr & I snowshoed out our garage a couple days ago. She won't like this picture. This is the park we take the dogs to. There is a couple inches of ice under the snow. She hit a berm and fell. Temp has been about 3-20 degrees

2017-01-04 13.59.52.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, petitepedal said:

When I would ski in temps like that, I would put some skin protector stuff on my face...I can't remember what product...but I called it "face chapstick"...worked well...

My mom was worried about my face too. About 15 minutes before I took this picture I realized even though my face was exposed, it didn't feel cold at all. I think my phone used all the red from that hood to color my face! My skin wasn't cold; I look like that 'cuz I was gasping for air. Breaking trail with snowshoes is hard work! :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Further said:

I'll bet money that Smudge doesn't know what is trending on the Paris runways, or what the latest Kardashian fuck up is.

Rock on Smudge, hard core for REAL   :cheerleader: 

Paris runway?? No. In da U.P.?? Chooks and Sorels. :)

• Like 1