With much sadness

petitepedal

My wife's sister used to collect 1000$ and 1000$ of VCR tapes because she and her husband were sure they would be worth million$ in the near future. Especially the Disney movies. They'd buy two of each. One to watch and one to display unopened. They even bought a large house with an extra room and installed shelves to display them. They eventually switched over to DVDs. And they can't give the VCR tapes away. Most dont even function anymore and clog up the players. Yet my 40+ year old vinyl albums still sound the same (with the pops and scratches) as they did in the '70s. :dontknow: 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, team scooter said:

My wife's sister used to collect 1000$ and 1000$ of VCR tapes because she and her husband were sure they would be worth million$ in the near future. Especially the Disney movies. They'd buy two of each. One to watch and one to display unopened. They even bought a large house with an extra room and installed shelves to display them. They eventually switched over to DVDs. And they can't give the VCR tapes away. Most dont even function anymore and clog up the players. Yet my 40+ year old vinyl albums still sound the same (with the pops and scratches) as they did in the '70s. :dontknow: 

Did they display them beside their "Beanie Baby" collection?

• Heart 1