Gus Pead On The Floor Again.

F_in Ray Of Sunshine

Rose the Doberman loved a little spaghetti sauce in her food. Occasionally the sauce would have mushrooms in it. Rose the Doberman didn't like mushrooms. At the end of her meal, her bowl would be licked clean and there would be a pile of mushrooms  (devoid of any sauce) in a neat pile next to the dish. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, 2Far said:

Rose the Doberman loved a little spaghetti sauce in her food. Occasionally the sauce would have mushrooms in it. Rose the Doberman didn't like mushrooms. At the end of her meal, her bowl would be licked clean and there would be a pile of mushrooms  (devoid of any sauce) in a neat pile next to the dish. 

Just amazing how dogs can do that. :)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 2Far said:

15 hours ago, smudge said:

My cousins had a chihuahua dachshund mix that loved sunflower seeds.  If you gave her the whole seed she would crack it open, extract the seed and spit out the shell. I've sever seen a dog do that before or since. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, smudge said:

We had a dog who loved peas. Well, peas fresh out of the garden! Stood there and whined and whined until I threw produce to him. Peas, beans, cucumbers, carrots.... loved them all.

Oddly enough, he flips his shit for Romaine lettuce. Any time I'm making a salad, as soon as the bag comes out, he's there. He doesn't NOT like fresh spinach....but Zöe did. She also like hot stuff and he just backs away and gives me the "you're trying to kill me" face. It was always amusing to put some Sriracha on my finger and offer it to him....then when he backed away, offer it to Zöe - who would eat it. He'd stand there and look at her in amazement: "No way! You eat that stuff?"

• Like 2