So what is on your agenda this second week of the year?

petitepedal

I go to the dermatologist tomorrow..she wants to see if the single freckle on my nose is growing..I assume if it is she will cut it off...

I also need do do tack strip removal, I need to take down a drapery rod and patch some holes...so we can sand and paint...I still have that glue spot to work on..just trying to motivate to work it now... :nodhead:

Looks like light snow everyday this week

Was hoping to get to the pool starting tomorrow, then I came down with a cold.:angry:

my mom will be here on Tuesday for a few days. I have to drive her to Syracuse on Wednesday as my brother is having surgery. He was diagnosed with colon cancer last fall. They were able to remove the affected area then. In a follow up they found something on a kidney. They will remove that Wednesday.

I've got cabin fever.   So this week, in addition to the first of many 5 day workweeks in a row, I have a meeting at church tonight. Going to a movie tomorrow night just to get out of the house. Nothing after work Wed-Fri, though I hope to hit the gym each night.  Saturday going to a big Lebowski festival.