OMG

maddmaxx

When was the last time you woke up sitting up in bed knowing that you did something bad.

I just did.  Yesterday while clearing snow I started the cars to defrost some ice.  I just snapped awake wondering if I ever shut them off.

I did.

Now my heart can slow down.  Sleep is over however.

• Heart 3

Due to the dismantling of my carpeting...my new night time ritual is slippers...I just got into bed and wondered if I had locked the patio door when we loaded off the carpeting Sunday morning...  Not sure why I worried..#1 it was locked..but #2 even if it was not..they would kill themselves or at least stub a toe moving more than 4 feet in my place...I know this because I live here and it happens regularly :whistle:

My OMG thought is usually when I'm driving to work and I wonder if I unplugged the curling iron (which does not have an auto shut off).  But once I decide I'm not driving back to check, I go right back to sleep.  :whistle:

• Heart 4

15 minutes ago, Kirby said:

My OMG thought is usually when I'm driving to work and I wonder if I unplugged the curling iron (which does not have an auto shut off).  But once I decide I'm not driving back to check, I go right back to sleep.  :whistle:

If an electrical device comes with an auto shutoff, that's the one my wife gets. Coffeemaker, curling iron, clothes iron, etc. I'm thinking about installing timed light switches around the house too. As my wife left the lights on in the storage area all last week when we were out of town. And those had four huge 150 watt bulbs. :angry: