Blood to start the day

Airehead

2 hours ago, Green Lettuce said:

This would not happen at the Airwick estate. Lindy will be carried throughout the grounds on a magic carpet. New sod would be planted just for delicate paws when it's time to conduct his daily business. A flutist would always be on call for naps and ambiance. 

You need to hire this guy.

http://nyphil.org/about-us/artists/robert-langevin

• Heart 1

So, he is lounging at the vet's office awaiting stitches.  It is deep and long.  We think he did something weird when he can running up onto the porch and launched himself at the screen door.  There is no broken glass.  There is also no blood in the snow.  We could find nothing on the fence.  Poor Lindy. 

He will not be at Cornell this weekend for an agility competition.  He will be home sulking while wearing a splint and booty. :(

7 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Could it have been from running over sharp ice?  A local TV news station here has been warning pet owners to be careful of the ice cutting their dogs' paws.  I never heard of this, but apparently someone has.  

Maybe but what I walked through out there was just mushy snow.  I am going to check the edge of the brick around the garden when I get home.  That might be icy.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Could it have been from running over sharp ice?  A local TV news station here has been warning pet owners to be careful of the ice cutting their dogs' paws.  I never heard of this, but apparently someone has.  

Yep. One of my dogs got cut by ice last year.  

1 hour ago, Airehead said:

So, he is lounging at the vet's office awaiting stitches.  It is deep and long.  We think he did something weird when he can running up onto the porch and launched himself at the screen door.  There is no broken glass.  There is also no blood in the snow.  We could find nothing on the fence.  Poor Lindy. 

He will not be at Cornell this weekend for an agility competition.  He will be home sulking while wearing a splint and booty. :(

I blame Couch for this tragedy. 

• Heart 3

6 hours ago, Airehead said:

Well planned on his part I have to say.  He didn't want to go to Cornell.  Smart doggeth.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Further said:

That pic looks more like a broken leg than a cut paw ???

Because of where the cut is. They had to splint it to make sure he doesn't put any weight on it. 3 weeks. No am already going nuts keeping Ryan away, Lindy quiet, and the cone on him.