I am still tired..

petitepedal

I was sore last night...and hope to get to bed soon...

The Condo board is meeting....I stopped in before and talked to them...they will caulk the crack when I am ready for it...they said the back stuff pull out pretty easy...I yanked and got a piece smaller than my thumb...I do not have the time or energy to pull that stuff off...gonna see if I can get someone to do some leveling work..ans determine if we need to put sealant over the black stuff. The black has not come thru my cream colored vinyl in the kitchen :whistle:....  I did tell them if the board wanted to see it...they could come by...hopefully it is soon!!

No work tonight...maybe tomorrow!!

43 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

I was sore last night...and hope to get to bed soon...

The Condo board is meeting....I stopped in before and talked to them...they will caulk the crack when I am ready for it...they said the back stuff pull out pretty easy...I yanked and got a piece smaller than my thumb...I do not have the time or energy to pull that stuff off...gonna see if I can get someone to do some leveling work..ans determine if we need to put sealant over the black stuff. The black has not come thru my cream colored vinyl in the kitchen :whistle:....  I did tell them if the board wanted to see it...they could come by...hopefully it is soon!!

No work tonight...maybe tomorrow!!

A level surface is essential for vinyl floors petite.  Have a pro do the repairs and levelling.